Curl Warehouse is currently looking for full and/or part-time staff to help in the store and in the warehouse. Retail experience is required, and knowledge of curly hair care would be invaluable!
As a small business with a team of under 5 people, we all pitch in where we are needed to lend a helping hand. We are always looking for motivated team-mates who wants to grow with the company. Your main role would be providing outstanding customer service to our guests in store, but we welcome and require your assistance with other tasks.
- Ensuring the retail space of the warehouse is presentable at all times, including maintaining displays
- Help with customer inquiries and product recommendations
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Receiving and unpacking shipments
- Pulling and packing e-commerce orders and preparing them for shipping
- Operating the point of sale system
- Opening and closing tasks such as tidying, reporting, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Have experience with curly hair and curly hair products
- Have great customer service skills
- Want to be part of a small, committed team
- Are a great communicator with both customers and staff
- Are able to lift up to 60 lbs
Competitive hourly wage, staff discount, and potential for flexible start and end times. Saturday availability is required.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you want to work with us! We look forward to hearing from you.
We will only be contacting candidates that we would like to move forward in the interview process. Thank you for your interest!