Curl Warehouse is currently looking for a full-time retail manager. Retail experience is required, and knowledge of curly hair care would be invaluable!
As a small business with a team of under 5 people, we all pitch in where we are needed to lend a helping hand. We are looking for a motivated team-mate who wants to grow with the company. Your main role would be taking ownership of our retail space during day-to-day operations but we welcome and require your assistance with other tasks.
- Ensuring the retail space of the warehouse is presentable at all times, including maintaining displays
- Help with customer inquiries and product recommendations
- Supervising staff and delegating tasks
- Dealing with customer issues and complaints
- Receiving and unpacking shipments
- Pulling and packing e-commerce orders and preparing them for shipping
- Operating the point of sale system
- Opening and closing tasks such as tidying, reporting, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Have experience with curly hair and curly hair products
- Have great customer service skills
- Want to be part of a small, committed team
- Are a great communicator with both customers and staff
- Are able to lift 50-60 lbs
Competitive salary, staff discount, and potential for flexible start and end times. Saturday availability is required.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you want to work with us! We look forward to hearing from you.
We will only be contacting candidates that we would like to move forward in the interview process. Thank you for your interest!