Diffuse your hair at home or on the go with Curl Keeper's Pop-Up Silicone Curl Diffuser. It evenly distributes air to help dry your curls with minimal frizz and folds down to take up less space in your drawer or suitcase. The flexible silicone band allows it to fit on almost any hair dryer.
CW says... We recommend measuring your blow dryer before purchasing a diffuser. This one has a diameter of opening is 5.4cm (2 1/8”) and fits barrels up to 4.7cm (1.85”).
1. Apply your favorite styling productsto soaking wet hair and then allow your hair to air dry partially (5-10 minutes for best results) before using the diffuser.
2. Clip inRollerjaw Clamps to your roots if you need to add volume at the crown of your head.
3. Set your hair dryer to the medium, cool setting.Be sure not to over-dry your hair as this will create frizz. You will find that using a diffuser makes it possible to use a lower heat setting while you dry your hair. The small prongs help to separate and lift your curls, so that hair dries quickly decreasing the exposure of your hair to heat.
4. Hang your head sideways or upside downwhen diffusing, gently placing sections of your curls into the bowl of the diffuser.
5. Move the diffuser towards your headto get air up to the roots.
This pack of five (5) PuffCuffs is perfect for those that like to create space buns, mini puffs, or other awesome hairstyles that require more than onePuffCuff! #DitchTheBand and the associated headache, tension, and breakage caused by hair elastics by switching to PuffCuff.
Measurements are from the left outside edge to right outside edge when the hair clamp is closed.
Height: 2 inches
Width: 1.625 inches
Depth: .25 inches
Gross weight: < 1 ounce
Net weight: < .1 ounce
Material: lightweight, high impact-resistant ABS plastic**
Package includes: 5 pieces
MADE IN USA
Note from PuffCuff
**Marks may appear on the surface of the PuffCuff. These marks are NOT scratches or indicate the product has been used. The marks are called "flow lines" (ripples where the plastic overlaps) this sometimes happens with ABS plastic. These ripples occur when the plastic doesn't flow into the injection molding machine at a constant pace, or it can happen at the end of the flow. This in no way affects the integrity of the PuffCuff.
Also, thin black threads may appear in your packaged PuffCuff. Don't be alarmed, THESE ARE NOT HAIR! These plastic strings/threads are a resultof when the PuffCuff comes out of the hot mold.