Our Refresh Your Routine Product Swap is happening Saturday, January 20, 2024! We are accepting drop offs of gently used products that aren't working for you, so you can swap them for something else!
How it Works
1. Clean out your cupboards and then clean up those bottles! Wipe them down, ensure lids close, and there's no mould or an off-putting smell.
2. Drop your used products off at Curl Warehouse any time between December 1 and January 19. Our opening hours are on the bottom of each page of our website.
3. Your products will be evaluated and assigned a Curl Bucks value before the event. Based on the value of your drop offs, you'll receive a value in Curl Bucks to spend at the Product Swap. Product value is non-negotiable and determined by Curl Warehouse staff. Products with more than half of the container left will receive a higher value than those with less than half remaining, for example.
4. You must have dropped off at least one product for the swap in order to take part in the Product Swap on January 20. The swap is an invite-only event, and to get an invitation you must drop off products to be swapped.
5. Come on into the store from 4:30-6 pm on Saturday, January 20, to spend your Curl Bucks on new-to-you products!
What We Accept
- Tubes or bottles only please. We will not accept jars for sanitary reasons.
- Accessories that can be laundered (towels, bonnets) or wiped down (hair clips or clamps).
- Products must be clean. Not dirty, leaking, crusty, mouldy, or have gone bad or smell off. Please use your best judgement :) Products that aren't in good condition will not be given a value and will be disposed of.
- Products must have been opened for less than one (1) year.
- Products must seal. Please check lids for leaks.
- Containers must be in nearly-new condition. We will not accept damaged containers.
- Any curly brand or products - they don't have to be purchased from Curl Warehouse or carried in store!
What to Expect
Only shoppers who have dropped off at least one product prior to the swap will receive Curl Bucks. You must have Curl Bucks available to purchase swap products. You cannot buy them with cash or credit. You can pool Curl Bucks with friends if you want to share products!
You will receive your Curl Bucks based on the value of your donated products on the day of the event. You can then spend these Bucks on any of the products other people have dropped off. We will have staff on hand to answer questions, just like any other day, to help you Refresh Your Routine.
Any unspent Curl Bucks can be spent (same day only) at Curl Warehouse on new merchandise up to a maximum value of $10. Curl Bucks expire at 6:00 p.m. on January 20, 2024 and have no monetary value. Total value of your remaining Bucks will be taken off your total at the counter up to a maximum discount of $10.
Products that are not taken home by someone at the end of the swap will be donated.