A perfect balance of Omega 3, 6, and 9. Curl Keeper's Dry Oil Elixir moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes your hair and skin.
CW says... You can use this product 8 different ways! Click here to view Curl Keeper's guide to the Dry Oil Elixir to learn more.
For external use only.
- For face: Avoid eye contact. Spray onto cotton pad or onto finger tips and apply to face, paying special attention to dry areas. Apply the oil morning or night. Works well as a primer before makeup application!
- For body: Use dry oil as a moisturizer. Spray directly onto skin and spread with hands.There's nothing better for intensive regeneration. P.S. It's great for cracked heels and elbows.
- For scalp: For itch and dry scalp, spray 1 pump directly onto the irritated area and work into scalp using fingers.
- For hair: Before or after cleansing hair, spray 2-3 pumps directly onto hair and with hands, press the oil into the ends of your hair. Leave for 3-5 minutes. If your hair is particularly dry or damaged, use the oil as a mask, applying a generous amount throughout your hair, from the roots to the tips, and wait at least an hour before showering. As a shine finisher: Spray 2- 3 pumps all over dry and styled hair.
- For nails: Rub the oil into the nails for a few minutes, one nail at a time, paying particular attention to the cuticles.
Undecane, Tridecane, Vegan Squalane Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus, Tococopherol, Murraya Koenigii, Cinnamomum, Zeylancium, Sesamum Indicum