A luxurious tool that has become essential for anyone with curly hair. The Curl Keeper® Satin Pillowcase has so many benefits for hair and skin that you will love!
- Soft and slippery satin fabric prevents breakage and hair loss from harsh pulling on curls during sleep.
- Reduces friction all night long so curls won't frizz, knot, or tangle.
- Satin fabric reduces nighttime dryness so hair and skin stay fresh and moisturized.
- Great for skin too - by reducing creasing and wrinkles.
- Neutral silver colour matches most bedding and decor.
- A Perfect all-season gift.
CW says... This fits most standard pillows. If you have a Queen sized pillow, we recommend this satin pillowcase from Crown & Collar instead.
Washing your Satin Pillowcase
Wash the satin pillowcase in cold water on a gentle or delicate cycle in the washing machine using your favorite laundry detergent designed for delicates. Avoid washing with harsh or heavy fabrics, as these may snag the satin; instead, wash the with satin sheets, other delicates, or with your bedsheets. Shake the pillowcases out before drying.
Drying your Satin Pillowcase
The Satin pillowcase may be air-dried or put in the dryer on a low heat setting. Do not over-dry as this may create static. Do not iron.
The Satin Pillowcase is made from 100% Satin Polyester.