Mild, plant-based cleansing agents work to remove buildup and cleanse your hair. Slippery elm helps detangle knots while squalane, the same hydrating ingredient our skin and scalp makes, replenishes moisture. From your hair's ends to each cuticle, Curl Renew & Restore Gentle Cleansing Rinse provides a great first step in your curl routine.
CW says... This product will not disrupt the natural pH balance of your hair.
- Allow warm water to flow through hair until hair is soaking wet,
- Apply half a pump of Curl Renew & Restore™ Gentle Cleansing Rinse to hands,
- Gently massage Curl Renew & Restore™ Gentle Cleansing Rinse throughout scalp, then massage through hair,
- Rinse with luke-warm water,
- Repeat as needed,
- For additional moisture and detangling, apply Untie the Knot™ Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner throughout hair strands.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (Coconut derived), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar gum derived), Squalane (Olive derived), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut derived), Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Lactobacillus/Tomato Fruit Ferment Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Keratin Amino Acids , Acyl Coenzyme A Desaturase, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid