The Curl Styling Milk from Curlygirlmovement is the basis of your hair styling routine. The added holly root detangles the hair and the royal jelly provides the intensive nourishment your curls need!
Extremely popular in their home country of The Netherlands, Curlygirlmovement's products have now arrived in North America at Curl Warehouse.
CW says... Royal jelly is produced by honey bees. It contains minerals and vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B12, C, amino acids, and Biotin. The amount of protein in royal jelly is minimal so we have marked this product as not containing protein as there's no additional protein in the formulation.
For optimal results, we recommend taking the following basic steps each time:
1. Apply products to wet hair.
2. Use the milk sparingly. 'A little goes a long way!'
3. Apply the Curl Styling Milk before the Curl Defining Gel. Scrunch to encourage curl definition.
4. Let hair air dry or use a diffuser on the lowest heat setting.
5. Scrunch the gel layer out of the hair in a kneading motion to create beautiful and soft curls.
Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil / Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate seed oil), Royal Jelly, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Althaea Officinalis Root Extract (Marshmallow root), Ulmus Fulva Bark Extract (Slippery elm), Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), PCA Glyceryl Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Piroctone Olamine, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, * Limonene, * Hexyl Cinnamal, * Coumarin , * Linalool, * Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, * Citronellol.